Here's a new work just finished. You did see a "stacked together" version of it in its earlier iteration a few days ago, but things change...
As I think I mentioned before, I used two weathered boards for the background, which I fastened together with a couple small boards across the back. The curly metal bits are from a candle holder which I removed the protruding candle holder part from. The shelf with the elephant head underneath came just like that from the bins. Above the shelf, I added an odd-shaped mirror frame that was (and remained) golden colored, and flanked it with two very heavy duty German scrap wings which are glued to the wood (and which I may fasten more securely with some kind of small brass nails to make sure they don't fall off).
Inside the frame, I put some tapestry-like fabric for a background, and then added a door plate with a vintage French doll's eye in the center. Two spindles are mounted on the sides.
Hope you like it!