As I mentioned in my last post, I decided that I needed to start using some of my metal bits and pieces...or else get rid of them, so here is a start.
If you'll look back two days at the post of Game of Chance, you can see where these changes occurred on the bottom part of the piece. There are two sort of creepy wooden figures (former spoon and fork) flanking each side of the box, so I decided to give them a little more connection to the piece. I used a metal piece from an old 100-key adding machine (oh my, what a treasure trove of odd-shaped pieces), used its spring to connect it to the on/off switch, and then used a wire (also from the adding machine) to connect the metal bit to the wooden character. To me, it changed the whole feel of the piece because now the wooden character seems to have some control over your Game of Chance.
On the right-hand side, I also used a piece of the wire and another small metal part to connect the figure, this time to the old bottle full of dice and rusty nails. I just poked a hole into the cork and inserted the wire in with a little glue to help hold it.